Or maybe it’s not. I mean, what is “nigh” anyway? Is it tomorrow? Next week? A billion years from now?
Anyway, we all know the world will end. Someday. The only question is how and when.
But the “when” is not really important for the purposes of this post. Just the “how.”
So, how will the the world end?
That’s up to you.
First, check out this After Hours episode from Cracked:
Note: it’s not especially work or kiddo friendly…so, you’ve been warned.
Now, you tell us which apocalypse you would pick (if you pick…which you probably can’t…so you might want to be prepared for them all…just saying)? Would it be aliens? Robots? Zombies? Pandemic? Asteroids? Elmo clone attack?
(Possibly) Related articles
- 5 Pop Culture Apocalypse Scenarios and How They Might Happen (mentalfloss.com)
- Apocalypse Not: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Worry About End Times | Wired Science | Wired.com (faktensucher.wordpress.com)
- Got Apocalypse (doingthewritething.wordpress.com)
- Groundbreaking New Research Proves that Most Children Are in a Secret Elmo Cult [Kids These Days] (jezebel.com)
- Evening Apocalypse by Bryan Swan (500px.com)
- The Apocalypse – How to Make a Light Bulb (seiberg.wordpress.com)