The world as we know it gone. Do you spend the rest of your post-apocalyptic life pining for the world that was or you move on to the new one? And which post-apocalyptic wasteland would you most want to live in?
First, go check out 4 Movie Apocalypses That Would Be More Fun Than Reality at Cracked. (Note: Contains naughty language. You’ve been warned 😉 )
I found the Water World argument oddly compelling and now I kinda want some gills too. I’d totally rock gills. Okay…maybe not.
What about you? Which apocalypse scenario are you most likely to survive? What post-apocalyptic world would you most want to live in?
- The end is nigh: why we need a better brand of apocalypse (vg247.com)
- If We Cancel the Apocalypse, What Video Games Will We Play? (theidlerblog.wordpress.com)
- Surviving the Apocalypse…With Infomercials (jesswitkins.wordpress.com)
- Pick Your Apocalypse (doingthewritething.wordpress.com)
- An Exercise in Extinction (Moving Pixels) (popmatters.com)
- How The Last of Us Creates a New Vision for the Post-Apocalypse (gamemoir.com)