ROW80 Check In 4/18/12
At long last, I’m jumping into ROW80 Round 2. I had planned to jump in at the start and have my ROW80 page all updated. Well…the best laid plans of mice and writers and all that.
Buuuut, none of that matters.
That’s the beauty of ROW80.
Tremble in fear, mighty ROW, for I have come to conquer thee.
Without further delay, here are my plans for this round:
- Update ROW80 page, for last round *blush* and this one.
- Spend 15-30 minutes minimum 4 days a week on new novella. I’m working on expanding Postcards from Hell and its sequel, Ants in the Mailbox into a novella. My MIP is on hold for now.
- Maintain blogging schedule. Try to have all posts schedule by the night before the posting day at the latest. All posts should go out by 4:30am CA time.
- Visit Twitter 1-2 times daily
- Visit Facebook at least 6 times/week
- Continue to take Sundays off with the family
- Read at least 2 fiction novels per month.
- Exercise 3 days per week.
- Reorganize Blog Menu in light of the changes to blogging schedule.
- Revamp post tags.
Where I’m headed this week:
- Update ROW80 page.
- Open Scrivener file for Postcards (working title) novella and layout storyboard.
- Keep up social media goals.
- Start Suzanne Collins’s Mockingjay.
This is gonna be a great round, fellow ROWers. Can you feel it?
Get out your digital pom-poms and rah-rah some more ROW folk here.
What’s on your list for this round of ROW80? If you’re not a ROWer yet, what goals will you be working on for the next month or two? How’s all the goal-getting going so far?
Image Attribution (In Order of Appearance):
Squint at thee by Tomi Tapio, on Flickr CC BY 2.0