Now, on to this award business.
First, the rules for sharing the Real Neat Blog Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the folks who nominated you and provide links to their blogs.
- Answer the seven questions asked by your nominator(s).
- Nominate any number of other bloggers to share the award and give them some linky love.
- Notify the nominated folk.
- Ask your nominees seven questions of your own.
Next, Adam’s questions:
What is your favourite scene(s) from a book / movie / comic / any other media?
I could go on all day about favorite scenes, but I’ll pick just one: The scene in Stephen King’s The Gunslinger, where Roland must choose between letting his young friend Jake die or catching the Man in Black. Jake tells Roland “Go then, there are other worlds than these.” And Roland lets Jake fall to his death, a choice that will eat at his soul.
Which character (from any media) would you be best friends with?
Michonne from The Walking Dead. Especially in the zombie apocalypse.
What makes you feel strong, or strong in who you are?
My family. They’re endlessly supportive and encouraging.
Sure, we annoy each other sometimes. That’s part of the charm.
What are some of your favorite foods (excluding deserts/sweets)?
Tacos, curry, chicken and dumplings, pho…
He said some, so maybe I better stop. Food is another thing I could go on all day about.
If you could give your past-self one message, one sentence, what would that message be?
It’s worth it.
After writing, what is one of your deepest passions?
At the moment? Cello.
Would you rather have a party with dozens of friends, or an evening with your 2-3 closest?
2-3 closest. I’m an introvert, you know.
Answer me these questions seven:
- What is your favorite movie/tv/story genre and why?
- If you had to be stuck on a deserted island, which tv/movie/story character would you choose to be stuck with?
- In a zombie apocalypse, where would you head first?
- What have you always wanted to learn how to do but haven’t (yet)?
- What mythical creature would you want most for a pet?
- What silly little thing always makes you smile?
- If you could be anyone else for a week, who would it be?
And, now for the nominations:
No pressure to accept and share the award, by the way. But, if you do, please leave a link in the comments so I can check out your post.