Final ROW80 Check in for Round 2, 2012
We’ve reached the end of another round of ROW80. This round, I haven’t been as attentive as I would have liked. Of course, lots of life intervened. But all we can do is all we can do.
My plans for this round:
- Update ROW80 page, for last round and this one: I updated the page at the beginning of the round but it needs another update.
- Spend 15-30 minutes minimum 4 days a week on new novella. I’m working on expanding Postcards from Hell and its sequel, Ants in the Mailbox into a novella. My MIP is on hold for now: For the last month, I’ve tried to catch up with work projects and a big move. I put a hold on writing work until I get settled.
- Maintain blogging schedule. Try to have all posts schedule by the night before the posting day at the latest. All posts should go out by 4:30am CA time: With everything going on, this slipped too.
- Visit Twitter 1-2 times daily: For the most part, I have been on Twitter at least once a day, though there were a couple of stretches where I didn’t go on at all for couple of days.
- Visit Facebook at least 6 times/week: A no on this one too.
- Continue to take Sundays off with the family: Yep.
- Read at least 2 fiction novels per month: Actually, yeah…I have been able to keep up with this one.
- Exercise 3 days per week: *snort* *attempts to control laughter* Okay, I really need to get a grip on this one. Fortunately, we now have stairs. LOL
- Reorganize Blog Menu in light of the changes to blogging schedule: Yep.
- Revamp post tags: Partially.
Alright, I haven’t exactly blown my goals away but I do feel like I’ve done the best I can with what I had. And, as usual, I’ve learned from this round.
And what have I learned?
I’ve learned to be patient with myself. I’ve learned that, sometimes, I’ve got to let go of the goals and go with the flow…otherwise, the stress might drown me.
So, how about you? How did your round go? Any big wins this round or any challenges?