Put on your party hats, it’s time for another Life List Club Milestone Party!
Our old friend Larry the bartender is here again.
He’s always here. It’s almost sad really. The guy’s workaholic. But at least he enjoys his job. And this time he’s offered to be the chef too.
Desmond and Penny are already out on the dance floor.
You don’t mind a little splash dancing do you?
Tito the bouncer’s here too.
And now, my fine fellow partygoers, it’s time for the speech…
- Write (or rewrite) at least one scene per day, at least 3 days a week on my MIP and finish first draft of MIP by August 1, 2012 (hopefully sooner): I’ve been working on writing new scenes and filling in back story. Probably more filling in back story than writing scenes.
- Continue to consistently post at least 2 days per week on my blog (plus ROW80 check ins and Life List Club guest posts): I’ve done reasonably well with this goal.
- Take Sundays entirely off from the web/blog/writing to be with my family: Okay, okay. I “cheated” a couple of days but mostly am a-okay this area.
- Check into Twitter 1-3 times daily (except for Sunday): This one always gets me, doesn’t it?
- Read 2 fiction per month: This one can be a struggle at times.
- Exercise at least 3 days/week (either formal workouts and heavy gardening/housework, etc): I got the Baby Steps going here. And it’s time to move on to the next level.
The last three months have been an opportunity to learn how to juggle a whole lot all at once. Learn something new, and all that.
The first thing on the list for the next three months is to revamp my life List Club goals.
We of the Life List Club has some very exciting news.
We will soon be unveiling a brand spanking new Life List Club blog! And our new author, the lovely Sherry Isaac, will start the new blog off right with her first post on April 4. Come on by and say hello.
Are you expecting prices now? I suppose we did promise prizes. So here you go!!!
I’m offering a guest post or a feature of your work to any commenter on this post between now and 10pm CA time, March 30, 2012.
The other fantastic Life List Club bloggers are giving away the following (check individual blogs for further details):
- Marcia Richards is offering a guest post swap and Amazon gift card.
- Jess Witkins has got a guest post swap and an iTunes gift card burning a hole in her pocket.
- Jenny Hansen has a Margie Lawson lecture packet and a $10 Starbuck’s gift card up for grabs.
- David Walker will give away a free download of his “Web Wisdom: Inspiration from the Inbox.”
- Gary Gauthier is offering a choice of 3 eBooks.
- Lara Schiffbauer wants you have a $25 Gift card.
Have you set up your Life List yet? How’ve you been doing on your goals so far? Any plans for the next three months?
Photo Credits (in order of appearance):
Canon 550d – Snail on Fork by @Doug88888 on Flickr, CC BY-NC-SA 2.0
…and they danced ’til dawn! by Valerie (ucumari) on Flickr, CC BY-NC-ND 2.0
acorn by Marko Kivela (Marko_K) on Flickr, CC BY-NC-SA 2.0
Cat talk by John Morton on Flickr, CC BY-SA 2.0
Popping by Andy Wright (rightee) on Flickr, CC BY 2.0