ROW80 Check In 1/18/12
This week turned out to be much, much busier than I expected. It was another mixed bag in terms of goal-getting. But I’m being patient with myself because I’m still working on those new habits. This coming week though, I’m going to extend that new-habit-focus on my MIP.
Here’s where I’ve been since last Wednesday:
- Write at least 3 scenes per week for MIP: Nada.
- Keep up blogging schedule: Yep! Although I didn’t post a regular Killer Thursday post, I did find something funny to share so the posting day wasn’t a total wash. And I’ve had all but one post (this one) scheduled to go 4:30am. Although I wish I could call it a perfect record, I’m still proud of only missing one.
- Visit Twitter 2-3 times daily: Still struggling with this one.
- Visit Facebook at least once a day/5 days per week: I’m a little short on this.
- Start a new fiction book: Didn’t start any new fiction this week but I did finish Bickham’s Scene and Structure.
- Exercise at least 3 days per week: Yes. I wasn’t as enthusiastic as last week but still going strong.
- Check in with Blogging to Build Brand class with Kristen Lamb daily and keep up with all assignments: Still running behind.
I’m keeping this week’s goals the same as last so I can get a handle on incorporating better MIP-writing habits with my new exercise and posting habits.
Where I’m going:
- Write at least 3 scenes for MIP.
- Keep up blogging schedule.
- Visit Twitter 2-3 times daily.
- Visit Facebook at least once a day/5 days this week.
- Start a new fiction book.
- Exercise at least 3 days this week.
- Check in with Blogging to Build Brand class with Kristen Lamb daily and keep up with all assignments.
Got your pom-poms? Find more ROW80 peeps to cheer over here.
How’s the week been for you? Was it a breeze or a challenge?