I’m feeling good about last week. Still didn’t nail every goal but I was successful overall. The shorter blogging schedule is really working for me and I’ve fallen in love with my MIP again. Suddenly, I want to sneak off at every opportunity and dive into my story.
Here’s where I’ve been:
- Work on MIP tasks 4 days/week: Figures that when I cut back on my goal days, I’d end up doing more. I did a whopping 6 days this week. And I downloaded my free Scrivener trial 2 days ago…that’s really perking up my writing. Woohoo!
- Exercise for a minimum 5-10 minutes at a time, 5 days/week: Still hitting 4 days/week. Perhaps that’s what really fits into my rhythm and I should focus on building up the length of each workout and not trying to hit all 5 days first.
- Update ROW8O page for the new round: Done!
- Have each blogging day’s posts ready at least 1 day in advance: Done!
- Finish 45 Master Characters: Done.
- Read at least 1/3 of the way through George R.R. Martin’s Clash of Kings: Goofed on the title here and didn’t notice before. I meant A Storm of Swords. At any rate, I finished it…and probably when I should have been exercising or cleaning or something. LOL. Darn that George Martin for being so good at sucking me into his characters. And also darn him for killing my favorites.
- Visit Twitter 1-2x daily: Seems to be working well for me.
- Start 1 piece of short fiction: Started and very close to completion.
- Write 2 new scenes for MIP: Nope on the 2 new scenes. I did add extensively to my story bible, however. Lots of world-building stuff.
Here’s where I’m going:
- Work on MIP tasks 4 days/week.
- Exercise for a minimum 10 minutes at a time, 4 days/week: This seems to be what fits into my schedule the best and I’d rather set myself up for success then failure.
- Update Life List Club page.
- Finish horror flash fiction piece started last week and begin another.
- Keep up with all other ongoing, weekly goals.
Find more awROWsome folks here.
How’s your week been? Hit any big snags or achieve any victories?