The first week of ROW is done! I got off to a bit of a slow start but I’ll be up to speed soon. Here’s my progress so far:
- Start exercising, minimum 5 minutes at a time, 5 days/week:
I worked out 3 days this week for an average of 10 minutes each time. Not exactly the 5 days I’d planned for but still better than 0. I’m getting into the habit now, so hitting all 5 days next week should be no problem.
- Update ROW8O page for the new round: Haven’t updated the page yet.
- Have Friday’s Life List Club guest post ready to go by Wednesday: Got this one done!
- Have ROW8O sponsor guest post ready by Thursday: Got this one too!
- Spend 15-30 minutes minimum 5 days a week on MIP writing tasks: Worked on MIP 4 days this week.
- Write Morning Pages 5 days/week: Only wrote MPs 3/5 days this week.
- Blog 2 days/week: This one went off without a hitch.
- Visit Twitter 2-3 times daily: Still finding this a bit challenging. I can usually hit once a day without a problem but sometimes getting back on a second or third time is.
- Visit Facebook at least 6 times/week: Met this one.
- Continue to take Sundays off with the family: Met this one too.
- Read at least 2 fiction novels and 2 books on craft per month: Finished Daniel Woodrell’s Winter’s Bone this week and I’m working on Victoria Schmidt’s 45 Master Characters and Janet Evanovich’s How I Write.
Goals for this coming week:
- Work on MIP tasks 5 days/week.
- Write Morning Pages 5 days/week.
- Exercise for a minimum 5-10 minutes at a time, 5 days/week.
- Update ROW8O page for the new round.
- Have each blogging day’s posts ready 2 days in advance.
- Finish 45 Master Characters and/or How I Write.
- Restart George R.R. Martin’s Clash of Kings
How did your week go? Any big plans for this week?
You can find more ROW8Oers to cheer on and be inspired by here.