Short weeks always make me feel a little off-balance, like I’m coming in at the middle of a season of some tv show with a complex plot line and lots of back story and everybody else gets it while I’m just floundering and I need another coffee and I think I left the light on upstairs and…
Anyway, that’s my excuse for pulling this post together at the last-minute. So, here’s a little something to (hopefully) make you smile.
And to inspire you to ask that incredibly deep, probing question, the answer to which will surely change your life and rock the world…
Are you the cat-friend or the dog-friend?
I have to admit I’m more like the cat, especially in the morning. It’s not that I’m not affectionate and sociable. It’s just that I need to take my time and, you know, be all mysterious about it.
What about you? Are you the cat or the dog…or maybe the owl?
Possibly Probably Related articles
- I’m not a cat person, but I’m a crazy cat lady (makedoandgrow.wordpress.com)
- Sad Dog Diary (youtube.com)
- Sad Cat Diary (youtube.com)
- Cat Wrangling 101: 3 Tips for Work-at-Home Warriors (benchmarkemail.com)
- Personality Differences Between Dog and Cat Owners (psychologytoday.com)
- The Top 5 Facts About Cats You Didn’t Know (petcarerx.com)
- Cats beware, dogs can drive (reviews.cnet.com)